Website Security & Malware Scanning
Website Security Audit
We can complete a security audit of your current website which will include a review of your TLS certificate, web server configuration, password policy, website software etc.
Magento eCommerce, WordPress and WooCommerce security
We offer security audits of all of the above platforms and will be happy to take a look at your website if you believe there may be an issue.
ZenScan is a security service designed to protect client websites from the threats affecting growing numbers of online businesses. You can benefit from a managed service for a cost-effective fee, which combines the market-leading ZenScan technology and experienced information security professionals monitoring the alerts and threats on each managed website.
For a free external scan you can use this online security scanner, however for more in-depth scans and monitoring get in touch for a price.
- Magnitude of scanning capabilities (malware, script injection, IoCs, webshells, plaintext credit card data, Basehunter)
- File Integrity Monitoring (PCI Compliant)
- PCI Compliant Alerting
- PCI Compliant Web Application Firewall
- Warranty of £50,000 in event of a breach (not included in ZenScan Alert plan)
- Constantly being updated with latest malware patterns / trends
The managed service
The managed ZenScan service is a specialist website security service using ZenScan technology, delivered by myself and the Foregenix Threat Intelligence Team – a team of highly skilled, website security threat analysts focused on mitigating threats against our clients.
This service is designed for businesses who would like to have a specialist security team manage and investigate any threats to their online business – giving businesses the confidence to focus on their business knowing that their website security is being taken care of.
What does the service include?
- Managed Scans – a magnitude of scanning capabilities ran every 4 hours
- Daily Alert Reviews – all high risk alerts will be reviewed, checked and monitored by our team on a 4-hour cycle basis
- Weekly Summary Reports – a simple overview of your websites health for the past week
- Proactive IR – you will only be notified of the high alerts as our team review all threats, meaning you will only be notified if there is a problem
- Remediation – should malware be found we will advise and assist with the remediation walking you through the necessary steps
- UK Assistance – our in house security team will be available should you require any assistance during UK business hours
Magento eCommerce, WordPress and WooCommerce malware scanning
ZenScan is compatible with all of the above platforms and is effective in finding the latest malware patterns within these applications.
I’m currently studying for my MSc in Advanced Security and Digital Forensics at Edinburgh Napier university. If you have a project or topic that you would like me to consider as part of my on-going academic study then please get in touch.